Delayed Quote Historical Data Exchange for PhysicalPosition Delivery Data
Notice on Delivery of IF1812, IC1812 and IH1812 ... 2018-12-21
All member entities,
It is hereby announced that:
The IF1812, IC1812 and IH1812 stock index futures contracts will be delivered on December 21, 2018 at the following settlement prices:
The settlement price for delivery of the IF1812 CSI 300 stock index futures contract is 3016.74;
The settlement price for delivery of the IC1812 CSI 500 stock index futures contract is 4220.60;
The settlement price for delivery of the IH1812 SSE 50 stock index futures contract is 2295.05.
China Financial Futures Exchange
December 21, 2018
- Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures Con... 2018-12-21
- Notice on Listing of New Treasury Bond Futures C... 2018-12-14
- CFFEX Amends the Measures on Dealing with Violat... 2018-12-04
- CFFEX Amends the Measures on Risk Management to ... 2018-12-04
- Notice on Delivery of IF1811, IC1811 and IH1811 ... 2018-11-16
- Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures Con... 2018-11-16
- Notice on Delivery of IF1810, IC1810 and IH1810 ... 2018-10-19
CSRC Vice Chairman LI Chao Attending the Seminar... 2018-12-19
On 13 December, 2018, Asset Management Association of China (AMAC) held the Seminar on China Capital Markets and Global Asset Allocation in Beijing. CSRC Vice Chairman Li Chao attended the Seminar. In his keynote speech, Vice Chairman Li reviewed the CSRC's efforts over the years in firmly implementing the decisions and directions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council to promote the two-way opening of China's capital markets, including enhancing and expanding stock connect schemes, revising QFIIRQFII rules, expanding foreign access to the futures markets, advancing the two-way opening of the securities and futures service sector, and strengthening cross-border regulatory cooperation to protect investors' legitimate rights and interests. In the context that the Chinese economy is entering into a new phase anchored on high-quality development to foster new growth areas and continuously optimize economic structure, China's capital markets are further empowered to better serve the real economy with effective tools to mitigate major financial risks and substantive measures to deepen reform and opening-up. China's capital markets welcome long-term foreign capital to participate in the domestic markets with open arms.
The Seminar was widely attended by representatives from a number of QFIIs, RQFIIs, domestic custodian banks, as well as securities and fund management companies. In sharing thoughts on the global economic trends and asset allocation, the representatives spoke highly of the progresses attained in China's reform and opening-up endeavors and the achievements made in the capital markets, expressed long-term committment in the Chinese economy and capital markets, and offered specific opinions and suggestions for further improving the QFIIRQFII regime.
Attendees to the Seminar also included officials from relevant departments at the CSRC head office, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China Financial Futures Exchange, and China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited.
- Remarks by Governor Yi Gang in China Development... 2018-04-03
- To Fulfill the Goal of Building a Multilevel Cap... 2017-10-23
- Capital Market Investor Protection: More Efforts... 2017-10-13
- The Capital Market Must Adhere to the Core Princ... 2017-10-13
- Optimizing Institutional Arrangement of Future E... 2017-09-29
- Urging Securities, Funds and Futures Institution... 2017-09-18